Isnin, Januari 25, 2010

Salam alaik everybody…

Huhu..Soo sorry (especially to K.long) for i’m not really updating my story lately..

Juz too lazy and I lost my momentum to write too honestly…

Huhuh..what was actually happen to me for the last 2 months?

Ohhoo..It was just a little bit too hard to explain here…

Aiseymenn….

Personal?

Maybe..=P

Well..now I think I get myself back.

I’m working on my studies again.

I got my guts once more and yeah… I think I don’t want to lose them no more.

Once is enough.

I’ve seen a lot of people that believe in God better than me then they drowned into what we call “world”.

And I don’t want to sink like them while I’m still on the ground.

Sometimes u might find your feet stand firmly on sand but your soul is just like on air!

It does happen to me and usually when I reflect it back , I detected the reduction in my IMAN due to some resistive leakage.haha….what on earth am I talking about?huh…

Hmmm..

10 years ago, I always wondered why I need to be nice to people. To behave politely when there were guests around. Why sometimes I could not get all the stuffs that I wanted.
In fact, sometimes I needed to just give it up and let the other people took it…And years ago, I wondered why I needed to queue for hours and waited for something that I actually can go and grab for it.

I wondered how someone could be soooo disciplined and behave all the years in school and became a very strict prefect. I wondered about them.

Don’t they ever feel like breaking the school rules even just for once?And..if they ever felt that, how did they overcome such a feeling? I was just really wonder………

But now…. I UNDERSTAND why…

I just need some time to LEARN and to FEEL it by heart.

I just need a LONG way of journey to understand the word of FAITH.

Faith in RULES, faith in good ATTITUDE, faith in PATIENT, faith in BOSS, and the most important thing that I learnt was faith in GOD and all His words…

Hmm….I look at the people around me.

Some of them not wearing hijab like I did. But after I explore what is inside them, I found that they really have a good, soft and clean heart.

The reason is just they’re not strong enough to make it. But I don’t want to say much about this because like I said just now, I myself need a very very long journey to understand the word of FAITH. So do them. I think they just need a couple more of time to learn it, very slowly and hopefully when they get that spark, it comes from the bottom of their heart. Huhu….

Learning process is never short. It takes time and people usually look for never ending support in their search. So, what we actually can do to help them is to support and pray for them. Always be patient towards them and at the same time try to our utmost to keep advicing them in a very hikmah way.

In my case, I’ve found mine and I’m trying to keep it on. But in some other people cases, they maybe still seeking for that and perhaps they’ve just found that and now they’re struggling to catch it up though the process seems to be very slow….

Hmm…I look at the people around me again…

They’re just a little bit too different from me and my family. I mean their way of life.

Some of the come from a very rich and wealthy family. Travel around the world is nothing to them. Their families consist of doctors, lecturers, engineers, lawyers, bussinessmen, and whatsoever…bla-bla-bla….They have relatives all around the Earth. Thousand pounds of money are easy for them and they just never faced any hard time in life….

Hmm…I simply be honest to you guys…Sometimes I can’t help myself from being jealous to them. Such kinda feeling just come to my mind in a split.

But then, I realize, I slap my cheek, put my feet on the ground again and try to stand straight and look in the sky humbly.

I’m no one…and each of them also someone who is no one in front of GOD without TAQWA.

Wealth is not the scale to enter paradise. Allah will weight our good deeds and our hearts regardless of our wealthy. All of the people are just the same in akhirah. We are all the Allah’s slaves. Wa la gholibu ilallah… There’s no strength BUT Allah!

So….my heart feels calm….

I’m working towards my success..And Allah governs my destiny… I try to utmost, and Allah decides it for me.

I just still learn and try to always remember that I would never know when Allah will take my soul! And when the day comes, I want to die in a husnul khatimah.

Well…

Learning is never ending…
Dakwah will never stop spreading…
And understanding other people is always the best thing!

p/s: my english terabur sket, sorry!haha..kepada pencinta bahasa mohon ampon!=P

4 comments:

sinar_islami berkata...

life is a journey sis...
we as muslim must feel the joys of belief[iman]
InsyaAllah as the time flies...we will get what we searching of..

dr muthiah berkata...

ngah, ur english is sumtin, haha :)

emm gona fly to france very soon. doakan sy dpt mngutip sebutir dua mutiara drp ribuan kat cne ye... huhu

didie berkata...

haha..english sye hancoooss...kwang3..tapela..it's not a big deal eh?hehe..

g france nati dont forget to buy me sumthing.haha

燒餅油條Little Pig berkata...
Ulasan ini telah dialihkan keluar oleh pentadbir blog.
 
Copyright (c) 2010 Diari diDie. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.