Rabu, Januari 27, 2010

Salams...

Hi everyone..

I'm at computer lab right now, waiting for my class to come...

Today my class is at 10 a.m. But I manage to come early because I thought I want to finish my presentation slides.

But it does not seem to happen when I was stopped by an exhibition of fourth year physics's Project in the foyer.

It is soooo interesting to read about their incredible research.

But the one that I interested the most is some quotes from my physics professor named proffesor Stan Cowley. Here is his saying;

' .....We compete on the world stage or we're not competing at all!'

Masya Allah, what an inspiring speech, isn't it?

Proffesor Cowley is actually an international scientist that gave so significant breakthrough in his field. And he is now the head of space solar planetary group at Leicester University and he is also my lecturer!

Huhu...

I'm not writing this to please him or what. But I just thrilled by his ethos.

It's so energetic and full of spirit. Maybe that is why he was honoured internationally.

Hmm...in Quran, Allah said that we are the BEST ummah. (ali imran:110)

But the reality is there were Jews and Christians that won Nobel Prize and all sorts of famous awards.

Where are the Muslims?

Have we spoken to Allah and ask for the strength that he promised us?

Hmm...we should do something, shouldn't we?

becoz we're something!

So, come, together we show that we could be as BEST as Cowley!! (at least)

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Diari diDie. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.