Sabtu, Jun 05, 2010

Salam....

Hello to all my family and friends....

How do you do now?

Are you doing fine?

Well, I hope you guys did great coz I was not really good along this week.

And I do hope that I will function well again as soon as possible because my new work is waiting for me and it's really really just around the corner and I do need to behave like 22-year-old-girl and be able to handle my routine appropriately.

Sometimes, I was confused. I did not know what happened to me and it was just happen. I did not know whether it was because of the old story or it was just me.

And when it happens, I just think like I want to get a supernanny to handle me and guide me and supply me with such a motivation and give the right method for me to carry on with my life.

I know it is not good to tell much about myself but consider that this is my diary, then I think it is OK to write anything that I feel here. It is my place to figure out what is spinning and revolving around my head right now and a space to help me to make things clearer and smoother to myself.


.::::Now, I'm trying to bring chaos to the order::::...

***********************************************************************************
Life is not just about a dream. Life is all about the spirit and character. Life is a battle and it is not a gamble. We live our lives with love. We carry on our life with the other people by exchanging some phrases of appreciations and that was the thing that I always always failed to do.

It is somehow easy to write and to read the theories rather than imply those theories themselves into our life.

It needs a so-called little sacrifice to make ourselves be more approachable and more reachable to the people around us. And that sacrifice always puts me in pain. I do not know how I could be more available to the people without sacrifice my own nature.

Or...maybe I am a bit selfish.

Well..perhaps..BUT... On my defense, sometimes, you will feel tiring of giving. Now you feel like receiving. You don't want to give too much anymore. You just feel like it is time for you to have your own time, to treat your own self, to ignore anything and everything that is happening around you.

You just need some time to find yourself back and you just need to be alone to deal with it.

And when it comes to this point, I am not sure whether this is what I really want. Or is this really the way that I need to behave? Or is this the right thing that I am thinking about?

And, when I'm not so sure, then the things start to turn upside down.

I'll get so upset and frustrated coz I feel like no one hears me, no one understands me and I just feel like the big force exerted on my head and because of that incredible force, the bad feeling just sink deeply into myself and then I became more frustrated.

Hmm...without knowing how to deal with this kind of stress, I became more stressful.

So what I did was trying to think of something that makes me happy and trying to do some shopping and be with the people that I love to be with.

It kind of works sometimes but not most of the times.

So what do I need to do??

Well maybe I need to train myself to be more supportive to the other people without sacrifice too much from my side.

Or maybe I need to go back to basic.

So, what is the basic then? Allah, of course.

Well, I'll work for it in order to make myself feel good and better.And move from better to outstanding.

Believing that I'm not dealing this alone but with Allah does help me much.

Ok, it's a late night now. Better get enough sleep and ready for tomorrow. Hmm...night peers....Salam....





0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Diari diDie. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.