Jumaat, Jun 25, 2010

Salam everybody.

Seems like a week I haven't written anything on my diary.

Well, happy news guys!

I've successfully finished my work placement at Rushey Mead School.

What a massive experience I could say. It IS my FIRST work experience ever!

But, to be honest, yeah, well, I can't lie to myself though, after 3 weeks at school, I've just realized that teaching is not really actually for me.

Hmm...I don't know.

It's not really about confidence that does matter but there is something that bother me.

Maybe I could not stand with the students' behaviour. Well, they were nice somehow, but, not for all the times.

What I could say here is whoever in this world who chosed to be a teacher, she/he must be a very very optimistic, tough and patient person.

Coz it's not that easy to deal with young people you!!

Really need to keep the heart open, to be always ready with the constructive comments, to be under control (well, obviously need to control yourself first before you can control the students and sometimes it can be beyond the limit though) and need to have the right body language and the right voice toner at the right time.

D'ya know what I mean?

Like, you need to keep the class under control which you want to make sure all the students get what you say. And so, you need all sort of skills to manage that. Teacher is just like a skills practitioner. Once you've gained those skills, then you should be alright.

But skills don't come in a bundle. You need to gain that from loads of experiences. Keep gaining and practicing, really.

Hmm...So, what I actually like to do?

Well...haven't made up my mind yet....

But I've got a list of suggestions to myself of what I might like to do in the future.

Let me keep them to myself first and let see whether I'll make a right decision.

But, yeah, I think I want to try to teach at Malaysia, you know like just to find out the chemistry between me and teaching stuffs.

I hope, if I got that chance (to teach in Malaysia this summer), I would be able to decide whether teaching is for me or not.

Obviously we want to do something that we like to do,isn't it?

But at the same time cannot be too picky!!

World doesn't always turn like what you want though.

So,yeah...thanks to all of the staff members at Rushey Mead. Nice to know you guys.

Very professional people, committed, positive and easy-going I must say.

I'll try to absorb the positive values from you guys and practice those things in my own life.

Thanks.... Despite all the pressure that I felt,I will say that I would never regret doing this work placement.

At least, I gave a try.

At least, I'd challenged myself.

At least, I did that!

It was not that bad though.

I was paid 600 pounds for that. Hmm..What a massive payment after all. =P

Hmm..Right, see you later guys...Love you...Will gonna miss Rushey Mead School and the staffs there...

p/s: Thanks for the farewell card! It's sooooo nice and I'm so touched =)


0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Diari diDie. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.