Sabtu, Jun 12, 2010

Salam...

Hi everybody...
I hope you guys happy today.

I had finished my first week at Rushey Mead School playing a role as a teacher assistant and sometimes a researcher at that school.

I am so fascinated by the atmosphere at my work place.
It IS so positive, friendly, supportive, creative, and what else can say?
I just loved it!=)

The first and second day were a bit horror for me coz I just didn't really get into them.

You know like, they got many type of accents. I could understand some, but sometimes I just like "mmm..hmmmm" when I don't get what they're saying! Hahhaha....

Well, the third day, I still quite depended on my school mentor, who is Mr.Matt Stopp. Huhu...So lucky coz he's quite a supportive and understanding person. He just treated me like a new member there. So, he did give me some ideas of how I can get my direction in these two weeks here.

He did supply me with the info like, what do I really need to do, am I comfortable with the time-table, do I need to add more classes in my time-table or am I fine with that and so on. After all, he's just a nice person.

Plus I did discover something new there. Something that made me reflected on myself much.
Like I really find that I do have a lot, a lot, a lot of weaknesses in myself. If I could list here, I would list these...;

*I'm quite a "neediness" person.
*I'm not really independent, I think.
*I have a difficulty in communicating profesionally with the people who are older than me.
*I am a bit "me, me" person.Selfish in other words.
*I'm lack of sense of humor.
*I'm not really good in time management and not really organized.
*I also did recognized that I don't really know how to describe myself.

After a week at school, I think, I did change a bit. Like, I'm trying to become more responsible, more proactive and more polite in a way of treating other people.

You know like, sometimes it's quite easy to say you're like this and like that, but when you need to get across to someone else, like in the classroom, or in work place, you need to prove yourself that you have such the abilities.

I agree that it is not easy to do but we better try to gain that. You know, maybe it will cost pain to you at the beginning, but it's worth to try anyways!

Better be beaten by trying than winning by lying, isn't it?

Often, you cannot go further if you just stop and static.

You need to move on.

You need to taste the other side of environment in order to add some values to yourself.

Sometimes, people will talk behind you. They will laugh at you. They will judge you.

But as long as you're alive, then anything that people say about you is not a big deal no more.

You just need to be brave to step ahead in your life. Make an improvement. Think big. Ready to face any challenge in front.

Well, sometimes, you can just face all that by putting a smile on your face and just be empathy to the other people.

Hmmm.....so much things that I did reflect, I think. Thank you Allah. I hope this will not make me far from YOU.....

I hope Allah will always guide me in every step in my life. I hope Allah will always be there to help me....

Hmmm....just be more .......


POSITIVE!!!!!

=)

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Diari diDie. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.