Sabtu, Mei 07, 2011

Salam semua....

May Allah bless all of you guys...

Today, just wanna share with you how happy we will be if we have a good housemate. I did experience that. *I mean, I AM experiencing that*.I had a really good housemate named Farah. She always be nice and treat me well. Cook for me, give me some preach if I go wrong, sharing while I listen, just listen while I sharing, and list goes on....She is sooooo nice~

Like last night, as usual, she always had something sweet to give me, so tasty and fresh fruits!!!Here we go!!





Tempting huh? Oh..tq my housemate!!I love our ukhuwwah!!

Alhamdulillah~


Love you as always,
diDiE AiNoRi

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Diari diDie. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.