Sabtu, Mei 07, 2011

Salam semua...

Harap semua sihat walafiat hendaknya...Terima kasih buat yang masih berkunjung walaupun tiada update sangat sebulan dua ini..Huhu..Maaf ye...

Orait, yesterday I had usrah with my juniors, Rai, Rin and Ain. We actually wanted to have fun in the sun, picnic and enjoy together. So, a day before the gathering, we promised to meet each other at their hall, Walnut Hall and have picnic together at the backyard just beside their flat. We all excited to meet that tomorrow.

As a good senior, I came early and waited for them calmly on that green green grass with all sort of foods that I brought along with me. *lol*




Yeah...could you see how excited was I? I made a special cake for us, yes, just for four of us!lol~ And actually I did some egg sandwiches and brought some trifles as well;-)

But after 5 minutes waiting....

I can feel some drops of water touched my face. OMG! Raining!!! *panic*

I packed up everything and went to Ain's flat. Finally, we ended up meeting and picnic in the flat.LOL~

Soo sad..But hey, we still had had a good time together yesterday! We played Quran Challenge Games from 10 a.m till Zuhr. Subhanallah...Alhamdulillah...Got a lot of new knowledge from that game too. And Rai, Ain and Rin  actually made a lot of foods as well..*Full* Seriously~

Well guys, that's all.See ya..


Love you as always,
diDiE AiNoRi


0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Diari diDie. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.