Sabtu, Mei 14, 2011

Hi guys..Salam...


I guess you should know what I'm going to share today. Yea, spot on! About my face now that full with acne and scars because of the stress!!!

Gosh, I'm not kidding at all. My smooth beautiful skin was gone! It was just like GAME OVER~

I have no nice face anymore, and now, I have to face the examination. Oh guys, seriously it's not funny! How I'm gonna get married with face like this. Waaarrrggghhhh~~

NOT COOL, oki!

Well, I went to see the doctor last week and here was our conversation;

Doctor; How can I help you?
Me; Oh, it's about my face. I  don't know what happen to it but I think it's because of acne. What do you think?
Doctor; Ah yea...I see..Your face..Hmm..What can I give you is maybe some antibiotics or cream.
Me; Antibiotic please doctor. I can't stand my face like this.
Doctor;*Took her medical book and start revising* Ok, this medicine is bla....bla...bla... Oki, let me check it further through internet.

*In the meanwhile*
Doctor; Where are you from?
Me; Malaysia.
Doctor; Oh, I love Malaysia so much. It was my honeymoon destination before. I went to Langkawi. *Her face and eyes still focus straightly on the computer screen*
Me;Oh, I see. I never go to Langkawi.
Doctor;Oh, you should go, it's nice. Ok, now I'm going to ask you a few questions. 1) Are you sexually active?
Me; No.
Doctor; Are you pregnant?
Me; No. *In my mind, pliz doctor, just give me the prescription. I just have the acnesssss..*
Doctor; Oraite, take this medicine 2 twice daily oki. And then come to see me again after a month.
Me; A month????That's too long doctor...
Doctor; Yea..I know, usually acne will heal within 3 months.
Me; What???Oh gosh~
Doctor; But dont worry, take this medicine first, and if it still has no effect then we'll try to think something else to treat your face, oki.
Me; Oki doctor.Tq...
Doctor; Welcome.

*Then I headed to town to buy the medicine according to the prescription given by the doctor*

And now, after a week taking this, I think my face a bit better but still, not really good. Sob2...*cries blood*

Guys, plis do pray for me ya...I want good result in the exam and I want good face condition as well..Pray for me..T_T

See you soon guys..

Love you as always,
diDiE AiNoRi

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Diari diDie. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.