Selasa, Mac 15, 2011

Salam semua...

As usual, just wanna share with you guys. Today, I feel quite stress for I just realize that I actually got soooo many things to do. And when I said SOOO, I really MEAN it ok! I also want to make an honest confession   that I really-really feel like crying and shouting and yelling today because I think I can't stand anymore.

But don't worry, I'm not gonna do that. I'm still straight ok! Hihi. Instead of doing that silly foolish thing, I try to keep my mind positive like I believe that insya Allah I can do better. Allah gonna help me if I help myself. And I know, I'm not gonna helping myself much if I cry coz it will just make me more tired and my internal energy will drain away and I will waste my life for free.

I don't wanna be like that. So, I'll show you what me and my friends did to get away from this stressful life. Getting some foods! Yeah~ Keep our mind and body healthy!

So, introduce you to....


My friend, Anshika. She's a buddhist but she reverts recently. Alhamdulillah.


This is Kiran. She's a muslim as well.


He is Tendayi. I'm not too sure about his religion but he's a kind person after all.


And this is my not-so-popular-old-friend, Ema. haha 


Me (in yellow veil) with Anshika and Kiran. Ema was too busy with her meal. She just ignored the camera.*lol*


And here Tendayi, Fauzi, Wafee and Kiran. 

Huuuu..What a relief. The full satisfied faces. Can you see them? Haha. Kenyang la tuu... Alhamdulillah. Now, we are ready to move again. Yeah, let's fight for our life! Insya Allah fiddunnia wal akhirah. Ameen.

That's all from me. How about you? Is your life interesting today? If not, you should work for it. Make it colourful,ok! See you soon!

p/s: I know, I still owe you the tazkirah content last night, isn't it! Ok, I'll put it in the next entry then.:-)


Love you as always,
diDiE AiNoRi

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Diari diDie. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.