Jumaat, Mac 11, 2011

Salam semua...

Just nak share. This week is really-really crazy week for me. Biasalah, budak final year yang perasan sibuk! Err... Dan disebabkan perasan sibuk ni, dah 2 minggu bilik saya tak bervacuum. And today, because it's finally Friday, I just feel like doing something good to myself like pampering myself with housekeeping activities. I know-I know, it's weird! I should having spa or something, isn't it?:-)

Well, today, I'm gonna introduce you guys to my beloved room after 2weeks without good keeping:-P

 Tadaaa!!!!


Look at all my dresses, trousers and tops. Baru lepas lipat dan menunggu masa untuk dimasukkan ke dalam almari. (oh, please don't say anything. I know I'm not good at folding clothes but please consider that I don't have much time!lol)


This is my double-sized bed after tidying up. Hmm..so comfort to sleep on it. I soooo love my duvet (selimut) because it's really-really soft and extremely thick. So, I won't get cold at night. Hmm..Alhamdulillah....


This is my beloved hot water bottle (I call him Moo Moo) with my cute Home Sweet Home pillow. So loved them!

Ok now, gonna show you my favourite side in my room.


This is my favourite wall. When I get bored, I will stare and smile at the smiling spongebob there. Can you see him? Soo cute man!


To be honest, I love this side very much. It kinds of special to me. I don't know why. Maybe because I just love the colourful stuffs, of course with pink as the dominant colour everywhere. Oh, so fall in love with them!


Do you see what I mean? *Just zoom in the stuffs*


*Zoom in again* :-)



Ok, now back to reality. This is my meja study. I basically spend so much time here. And I tell you, this is the real life of a final year student like me. (And it should be you too guys,even you're not the final year!:-)


But, don't worry, I won't get hungry here because I got lots of biscuits accompany me:-) Hmm..gaining weight again and again, yeah. That's why I think I am not worth doing exercise, jogging or sit up. See? I eat A LOT...Blime me peeps!:-)

So, this is me. Being busy plus lazy. Well, at least, I did vacuum my room today. How about you? 

Love you as always,
diDiE AiNoRi


0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Diari diDie. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.