Isnin, Mac 21, 2011

Salam semua...

Maaf, malam ni, emosi saya tak stabil sikit. Banyak benda berlaku secara serentak. Tapi yang paling menyedihkan ialah ayah kawan saya baru pergi meninggalkan dunia ini buat selamanya. Allah-Allah-Allah...It's really-really a big reminder for me and for us that Allah will take our lives whenever He wants. He don't even postpone it a second.

You, and me, we will dissapear from this Earth one day. No one will remember us except our family and good friends. All of us! No one can escape from this scary day. Oh, it may be scary for me yang banyak dosa ni, but it may be not for you guys out there yang mungkin dah banyak beramal soleh. Huhu...

Astaghfirullah3x...

Yesterday, I felt really-really pissed off with someone. But today, I feel its useless to hate somebody for life is too short to be filled with hatred. I tell you, just love everybody that you know and everybody that know you. They maybe had crossed your heart by mistake, and it really-really affected your harmony life before. But if you think again, maybe..just maybe... they didn't notice that, they didn't even mean to break your heart. They just maybe did that because they love you. Who knows?

So, just think positive no matter what happen in your life, don't forget to say Alhamdulillah anytime you remember Allah or at least before and after you pray do say HIS name. Be blessed and be blissed. I love you guys and I hope Allah will love me so that you guys will love me too! Because there is a hadith that says if Allah loves you, then everybody on Earth and in the Sky will love you as well!

Dari Nabi saw beliau bersabda: “Bila Allah mencintai seorang hamba, maka Allah berseru kepada Jibril: “Sesungguhnya Allah mencintai Fulan, maka cintailah dia.” Jibril pun mencintainya. Kemudian Jibril berseru kepada penghuni langit: ”Sesungguhnya Allah mencintai Fulan, maka kalian cintailah dia.” Penghuni langitpun mencintainya. Kemudian ditanamkanlah cinta penghuni bumi kepadanya.” (HR Bukhari )

Allahuakbar...See, soo beautiful isn't it? :-)

So, tonight, I wanna reshape my mind again. I wanna tell myself that I want to be grateful and graceful for everything that Allah had given me in my life. Alhamdulillah-Alhamdulillah-Alhamdulillah. I don't wanna hate people. I don't wanna think bad about other people anymore. Insya Allah, may Allah help me to go through this challenging life. Till we meet again my beloved readers! I know I always tell you this, but I don't care, I want to say it again, I LOVE YOU!

So here is my present to you. Read it with a peace and clean heart.;-)


So, "Say bye-bye to negative perception, less-benefit debate, sick heart, backbiting ukhuwwah and gloomy winter." You are now a new born baby,ok!

Love you as always,
diDiE AiNoRi.

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Diari diDie. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.